House 6 A, Street 4, F-8/3, Islamabad - Pakistan
I hold a multi disciplinary career and have worked with various national, international charities and UN agencies in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Project design & management, monitoring & evaluations (mid term & end project), managing organizational communications and leading organizational assessments to develop strategic partnership are my key professional skills. Gender, women rights, education, child rights & protection, skill development for youth and livelihood are major thematic areas of my work.
Women in Security, Conflict Management and Peace The Foundation of Universal Responsibility India 2007
Diploma in Project Management Centre for Advance Studies in Engineering (CASE). Pakistan 2006
Gender Based Violence- Communicating Good Practices to Policy Makers University of Mahidol, Thailand Thailand 2005
LUMS – McGill Social Enterprise Management Program for NGO Managers Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) Pakistan 2003-04
• Consultant, to document good practices for Research and Advocacy Fund (RAF) funded initiative on ‘Emergency Obstetrics and Neonatal Care in Non LHW Areas of Pakistan’. Commissioned by Rural Support Programme Network (RSPN), July – August 2013.
• Consultant, to conduct impact assessment of Strengthening Participatory Organization (SPO), Social Justice Programme (component), ‘Working with Police for Effective Implementation of Anti Harassment Laws’. May 2013.
• Team Lead, End Term Evaluation of Trocaire Early Recovery Programme in Pakistan, commissioned by Trocaire Pakistan, March - April 13, 2013.
• Consultant, End Term Review of Alif Laila, ‘Living Libraries Cluster Project’, commissioned by Alif Laila Book Bus Society, Lahore, January 2013.
• Consultant, Team member for Mid Term Evaluation of Human Rights Commission of Pakistan, commissioned by The Royal Norwegian Embassy, Islamabad, November 18 – December 6, 2012.
• Team Lead, third party review of Pakistan Coalition for Education (Pakistan’s largest civil society network on education having over 250 NGOs as its member) to explore its strengths and weaknesses f