Hunarmand Pakistan Awards Shaheed Tahira Qazi Awards
Student, Art Director, and Artist in Lahore, Pakistan
1. To encourage participation, rather than competition, and to measure the participant's progress in relation to personal capabilities rather than external standards of achievement
2. To provide opportunities for uninhibited access to activities.
3. To provide opportunities for the handicapped to participate.
4. To bridge the generation gap by encouraging adults to participate in the overall supervision of the program.
5. To promote the values of participation, cooperation, team spirit and social responsibility.
6. To reinforce the values of progress, affiliation, and active citizenship.
7. To widen the scope and the horizon of the youth to enrich their life experiences, on a personal as well as national and international level.
8. To develop young people's skills, abilities and capacities in relation to fulfilling personal as well as national needs and aspirations.
9.To develop young people as individuals, with particular emphasis on the following aspects:
Self reliance and self control.
Perseverance and determination.
Initiative and originality (creativity).
Social responsibility and dedication.
Value oriented decision making.
The spirit of adventure.
Life skills, professional skills, cultural skills, and family related skills.