I love growing businesses. My passion for content, marketing and optimization has produced triple-digit gains since the dot-com days. And I enjoy sharing those strategies as a writer, blogger and international speaker.
As the founder of Optimization Copilot, I help agencies educate their clients and grow their businesses with powerful, proven conversion and UX strategies.
With a multifaceted background that includes writing, design, art, photography, publishing and public speaking, I offer clients a unique perspective on content marketing strategy and its application on conversion and growth.
If you'd like to learn more, click that "Email Me" button right above my head.
Highlights and fun facts from my work-life record:
- Led business development at AWeber
- Content marketing director at MarketingExperiments
- Digital content leader at SteegeThomson Communications
- Editor of Internet Marketing Report, What's Working in Sales Management,
- Editor at The Industry Standard
- Designed Saul Bellow's literary magazine, News from the Republic of Letters
- Graffiti artist (Philly, New York, New Orleans, Amsterdam, Melbourne)
- Alumnus of Boston University and San Francisco Comedy College
- Travel junkie: 5 of 7 continents so far, and two USA coast-to-coast road trips
- Lover of craft beer, fine food and live music
- Consultant for Arts & Business Council of Greater Philadelphia
- Founding trustee of the Awesome Foundation Philadelphia chapter.