Ian Hafkenschiel, Esq.
Web Developer, Graphic Designer, and Attorney in Palo Alto, California
Mr. Hafkenschiel is an entrepreneur, web developer and licensed attorney from Silicon Valley, California. He has been consulting in web development, design, and running online businesses for 15+ years helping companies and individuals create a web presence with clean, professional, and friendly web sites and top notch search engine results as well as helping young startup companies develop their mission, brand identity, business plans, and pitches.
He has founded or co-developed several web companies including:
- Fantasy Congress: 80,000 registered users, NYTimes, LATimes frontpage, and offers from Prentice Hall, MSNBC, and Politico.
- Cityblooms: with clients such as Plantronics, Cabrillo College, and one of the highest market value companies in the world under NDA.
- theWimzy: which he pitched at the Santa Clara University California Program for Entrepreneurship competition and received $1000 for winning the mobile/web category.
- GetCryptoTax: featured on Yahoo! Finance, CNBC and Business Insider.
- Real Identities: Built web application for startup to help solve fraudulent identity issues. NASDAQ Entrepreneurial Center Milestone Maker 2020 Cohort, Paid Partnership with major sports stadium catering company.
- Seedstages: Entrepreneurs in residence at Claremont Graduate University's Gamelab researching and developing a mobile app product connecting startups and student interns under the guidance of several advisors in entrepreneurship, investment, financial engineering and startup law and leading a team of MS in CS, Financial Engineering, UX and undergraduate computer science interns.
Mr. Hafkenschiel's education includes prep at Phillips Andover, a Bachelors in Economics and Computer Science from Claremont McKenna College in 2008, a Masters in Business Administration and a Doctor of Law from Santa Clara University in 2012, and he is a licensed attorney in Washington State.