Software Engineer, Web Developer, and Father in Serbia
Goran Maricic is senior software developer with very strong organizational and analytical skills. Developing enterprise application since 2003 using latest .NET Microsoft technology available. In his growing practice he participate in complete application lifecycle management making executive decisions about technologies used for development, system architecture and database design. To achieve high level of product quality he is using tools like Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Enterprise Architect, Sybase Power Designer for writing software artifacts including customer requirement specifications, use cases, conceptual, class and deployment diagrams for internal and external users.
Some of his responsibilities:
- designing and developing windows forms and web application solutions to meet the evolving requirements of clients
- new product development
- evaluation of new technologies and creation of POC (Proof Of Concept)
- ensuring high quality code and solutions are delivered
- managing and supporting multiple projects
- writing technical documentation for implemented modules
- work directly with clients to gather custom requirements and provide product training
- introducing agile methodology (SCRUM)
- active working experience with version control, continuous integration and bug/issue tracking
- investigate and resolve user problems and application issues as they arise
Goran holds a BS in Information Technology and Computer Science from the Faculty Of Organizational Sciences.
In free time he writing blogs at http://itgoran.com (eng) and http://www.ucim-programiranje.com (Serbian).
Hobby: photography, reading books, traveling.
Specialities: C#, CSLA, Design patterns, Enterprise Library, Autofac, MySql, MS SQL Server, WCF, Writing software requirements specification (SRS), Team mentoring, software architecture