2011. - in July finished Master study course Electrical Power Engineering and acquired title “Master of Science in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology”2009. - finished Bachelor study, course Electrical Power Engineering and acquired title “Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology”2005. - started to study on FER 2001. - 2005. Mathematical Gymnasium Tin Ujević, Kutina
- Youth Exchange in Germany, Slovakia, France, twice in Serbia,
- Workshop on Gender Equality,
- Workshop for writing project proposals,
- PR workshop (public relations),
- 7days course in Budapest (Hungary) LTS - Leader Training Seminar for leading international volunteer workcamps,
- In August 2009. participated on BEST (Board of European Students of Technology) nine-days course in Uppsala (Sweden) on the theme Renewable energy
- In November 2009. finished course for energy counsellors
- In 2010. 3 months internship in electrical company Elektromotorenbau in city Korb (Germany)
- In 2011. 2 week seminar about inteligent transport systems and energy effieciency in Helsinki (Finland) with organization BEST
- Internship on Manipal Instutute of Technology (MIT) in India in the Department of Electronics and Communications from October till December 2011. (scolarship)
WORK AND VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE 2003. - 2011.
- Writing project proposals for NGO’s
- Web design; software and hardware instalations
- Giving instructions in mathematics, physics, electrotehncs, informatics and english language
- 2009. - Telecomunication company Tele2 in Zagreb on roaming testing - 2009.