Jaco Phillip Crous
Wholistic Psychologist and Consciousness Coach in Johannesburg, South Africa
I connect with anyone in regular personal consultation or short-term case study programmes. Together we explore your whole-health empowerment through dialogue, functional breathing techniques, and meaningful interventions that foster whole-person identity and generative personhood.
If you are interested in working with me in regular consultation or as a short-term case study, in person or online using the Zoom platform, please, connect with a click on the "Book a consultation" button at the top of this page and I will reach out to you via e-mail.
Since 2006 as a consultation and research psychologist, currently an advanced-breathwork-practitioner in training, I explore whole-person health and resilience. I support your self-development process, nurturing your agency in the narratives of your life. Together, we investigate the life-meaning created from your life experiences.
My main concern as a wholistic-support service provider is to nurture your mind, spirit, and body integrity. Our work would focus on conscientious breathing, eating, sleeping, and sexual practices. I am dedicated to contributing to the healthy and sustainable development of your whole being: spirit, body, mind, and desires.
Safely and responsibly facilitating your wish for healthy, fulfilled living, we would go back to the foundations of breath, nutrition, sleep, and sexual health, to build forward from where you are at in your life story, working with your personally-meaningful experiences toward whole-person-health and -being.
I continue to educate, consult, present, and dialogue about ecstatic/psychoactive exploration & personal development ; interpersonal relationship dynamics ; life-health-ritual-creation & practices ; healthy sexual lifestyle & practices. I do not judge; I devote myself to unconditional regard and respectfulness in my life and vocation.
Current Basic Support Service:
Your 60-70 minute conscious connection session with me could include:
- a conversation about any topic or life experience you want support with,
- a mindful breathwork session facilitating awareness and bodily regulation with breathing techniques,
- Yoga Nidra (Nervous System Massage) to remove tension and stress from your nervous system,
- Conscious Connected Breathing: a transformative, transpersonal breathwork experience to help you "go back and fetch it" - integration of lived experience.
- Psychoactive- and Ecstatic Experience Integration Support: Mentorship in how to do the work.