After over a decade of outstanding contributions in senior management roles within operations, sales, business development and marketing for corporate giants such as OneSteel, The Smorgon Group and Pioneer/Lafarge, Jaden Tauren joined the Aloha Group of Companies as Group General Manager in 2009. In this role, Jaden leads multiple businesses and teams in providing all aspects of construction to the civil, commercial and residential markets within Australia and overseas.
In addition to his role at Aloha, Jaden holds senior positions in a variety of businesses including but not limited to Finance, Investment, Services and Consulting. Jaden holds qualifications in Business, Finance, Project Management, Human Resources, Lean Methodologies and Six Sigma and maintains affiliation with The CEO Group, the Australian Institute of Company Directors, CPA Australia and the Australian Institute of Management. His active commitment to philanthropy includes the support of a variety of charities as well as holding incumbent positions on local community boards.
Building on an already successful career, Jaden shares his knowledge and expertise by offering structured growth to businesses in the areas of value creation, people and profit, either through new business opportunities or private senior management consultation in both national and international markets.
An accomplished senior executive, Jaden Tauren offers a track record of:
• Substantially increasing profitability within short time frames
• Consistently increasing revenue in challenging environments
• Significantly reducing operating costs
• Capitalising on growth opportunities
• Negotiating major commercial agreements in highly competitive industries
• Improving safety performance
• Optimising process flows
• Elevating operational performance
• Coaching and developing managers to optimise their contribution and advancement
• Championing the implementation of Lean & Six Sigma methodologies.