Designer, Photographer, and Software Engineer in Bolivia
Abstract: Good ideas came working hard, that’s we found the best of us, this is the way to build ideas of a new status quo can incept our way to work with a creativity level in a committed team we can join these points, designing the next big thing to achieve a piece of excellence, developing insanely creative projects.
Jaime is a Bolivian visual artist, designer by profession and software developer.
His exploration is witty, inventive, listening a world around him to release his passions for advertising design and social media led him to undertake a media channel as a curated showcase influenced by arts, design and technology content deliver dynamite creative ideas portraying their vision connecting dots artfully where nature remains his inspiration main source.
He exhibited his disruptive design and surreal photojournalism in Bolivian Plurinational cultural centers such as Centro Cultural Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Centro Cultural Fundación Simon I. Patiño also has been invited in London to participate at "The Brick Lane Gallery” and his work was awarded by Honor mention in the New York VSCO Selects.
Jaime develop his creative skills in:
• Activations Digital marketing and advertising campaigns.
• Development Branding and visual identity for the sustainability of the brand.
• BTL design with guerrilla marketing.
• Greenvertising development in awareness campaigns.
Among organizational skills:
• Social Media Community Management.
• Digital networking and positioning leads in SEO / SEM Web.
• Design and development of web interfaces responsive UI / UX multi-platform.
Besides design solutions based on different platforms technologies of Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Lightroom, Maxon Cinema 4D, Parallels, VMware, Swift, Final Cut, iMovie, Office:
• Mac OS X,
• Linux RedHat, Fedora, Ubuntu
• Windows 7, XP
His services are available for any inquiries: