Jaimee made her first splash in the music/entertainment industry in late 2013 when she began internship with BackstageOL.com and quickly became a valuable member of the editorial staff. During her time writing for the website, Jaimee went beyond and coordinated interviews with artists, photographed concerts, organized contests/giveaways, and more.
Since earning her degree in Mass Communications in May 2014, Jaimee has transitioned her skills from online publication to radio. She currently works in the promotions department at Cox Radio Houston where she photographs company events in addition to her regular work, but is seeking a full-time position in the live entertainment business.
What Jaimee offers as an ally to her work experience is proficiency in editing using applications like Photoshop and Final Cut Pro. Other technical capabilities are listed below.
• Design: Proficient with Adobe Photoshop
• Video: Proficient with Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Edius and iMovie
• Audio: Experience with Adobe Audition
• Programming: Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
• Computer Basics: Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Operating Systems: Proficient with Mac and Windows