Software Engineer and Founder, CEO, Software Engineer in Santa Monica, California
Jake Ryan is the founder of the Venice Consulting Group, an internet application development firm. As a technology leader, he has 20 years experience helping start-ups on application development.
I'm interested in all things developing artificial intelligence. I have a degree Computer Science from the University of Texas and published AI research at AAAI and NIPS. I started my first company 15 years ago, an application development company. For the past 2 years, I've been an angel investor in 10 high-growth start-ups. And this year, I've started writing on financial literacy.
• Graduated from a Top 10 University in Computer Science, #7 in AI
• Published AI Researcher - 1st author & speaker at AAAI & NIPS conferences, cited by 500+
• Founder / CEO of successful multi-million dollar custom application development company
• Led 70+ development projects to success - 20 case studies, 18 recs & 5 client awards
• Personally sold +$20mm in revenue via Online Advertising / Marketing
• Experienced in Corporate Development - 2 joint ventures, 1 acquisition & 1 sale
• Angel investor in 10 start-ups
Looking to invest in Blockchain and AI start-ups and looking to join a board.