Realtor in Miami, Florida
Jason Butler is a licensed Global Real Estate Advisor with ONE Sotheby's International Realty. The Tennessee native brings a little southern charm to Miami, where he offers real estate services based on integrity, honesty and transparency. A primary reason for the success Jason brings to his clients is his passion and understanding of real estate. He knows the issues associated with selling a home and purchasing a new home. He is dedicated to delivering results and making home transactions as easy as possible.
Designations and Certifications:
* Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
* Million Dollar Guild
* Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
* Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
* Featured in Top Agent Magazine (Florida Edition - October 2016)
* Multimillion Dollar Producer
* Gold Key Award (combined listing & sales volume)
* Gold Key Award (top producing new agent in 2012)
* Currently Holds Record Sell for Icon Tower 2 in the 5 line competing with non penthouse sales dating back to two years ago
* Currently Holds Record Sell for Icon Tower 2 in the 10 line competing with non penthouse sales dating back to two years ago
* Currently Holds Record Sell for Brickell Townhouse competing with 1 bedroom non water view sales dating back to two years ago
* Currently Holds Record Sell for Corsica Subdivision in West Kendall competing with sales dating back to two years ago
* Currently Holds Record (3 year) lowest price purchase for a 3 bedroom ocean view unit in Capobella for negotiating $250,000 off asking price for a buyerPrior to becoming a realtor, Jason served in the US Air Force and worked in law enforcement on a local and federal level. He received several awards for his outstanding service as a police officer including the honorable award for valor.
Jason delivers exceptional personal service and treats each client's deal as if it were one of his own.