Julien "Jay" Wray
Serving as the President/C.E.O. of LYFE Management Group, a business development, advertising/marketing consulting firm, enabled me to connect with companies/individuals that are leaders in their industry. From management of hi-profile persons, entities and projects to consulting over 200 companies to increase their business sales, advertising/marketing and client relations module offered me the opportunity to make a positive and lasting impression.
Looking forward to working in a capacity where I can offer my expertise in compliance administration, business development or advertising/marketing areas. As a decorated educator and trainer, I have the ability to be a “change agent” which is beneficial to any organization.
I am a proud graduate from the Florida International University [FIU] where I was awarded an academic and music scholarship. As a former educator/administrator for the 4th and 6th Largest School District in the U.S., helped me develop a wide background in leadership, administration and strategic planning. I was voted "Rookie Teacher of the Year" (M-DCPS/ESE '98) & Finalist for Beginning Teacher of the Year" (‘98). I was honored to be inaugurated to the Florida's Speakers Bureau, which enabled me to sharpen my public speaking abilities. Other notable awards are:
• Proclamation for Excellence Leadership & Achievement (City of Miami ’98)
• Legacy Magazine “2011 South Florida 40 Under 40 Leaders of Today and Tomorrow”
• Miami Chamber of Commerce Fastest Growing Revenue (Miami Chamber of Commerce ’98)
• “Akili” Graduation Black Student Union Student of the Year (FIU ’98)
• Board Member of the School Sports Council (FIU)
• Educational of the Month & Fastest to Sr. Account Executive Title (New Horizons Computer Learning Center 2000)
• 2012 African American Achievers Award (JM Family Enterprises)
• 2013 “Dr. Martin Luther King Achievement Award” (FIU)