Speaker, Trainer, and Coach in Greenwich, Connecticut
Jeff Scott is a Professional Speaker, Business Executive and Coach with over 20 years of experience in diverse settings both domestically and internationally. Speaking on both Business and Personal Development topics, Jeff has presented to large and small audiences comprised of executives, business owners, parents, students and entrepreneurs.
Jeff is a John Maxwell Certified Coach, Teacher and Speaker and provides world class leadership training based on John Maxwell's materials.
Jeff also provides Sales Training including his proprietary Personality Based Selling methodology to various industries including Retail, Real Estate, Manufacturing and Apparel.
As the proud father of nine children Jeff offers presentations on the challenges and rewards of parenting.
Sample Speaking Events/Highlights
- Creator of Personality Based Selling sales methodology
- Internationally recognized seminar leader demonstrating B2B cutting edge technology
- Popular speaker at numerous MOPS (Mothers Of Pre-Schoolers) events across several states
- Master of Ceremonies at annual Client Forum for US based software company
- Guest Speaker at National Association of Blue Cross/Blue Shield conference in Phoenix, AZ
- Teaching Director/Group Facilitator for CBS
- Keynote Speaker, Purchasing Management Association
- Featured speaker at CAMEX collegiate apparel event presenting on the future of Urbanwear
- Youth Group leader
- Website actor/spokesperson
- Published Author, The Discovery of Monkey Island