Jesús Hoyos is a CRM industry analyst, advisor, speaker, influencer, consultant and blogger for the Latin American region (JesusHoyos.com, LLC).
Jesús started his CRM career as consultant in 1990 at Data Code, now SemaTree, a CRM software vendor. He is Partner and co-founder of Solvis Consulting, a consulting firm that specializes in providing services in the execution of Customer Relationship Management strategies. At Solvis, he has worked with high profile international companies in Canada, United States and Latin America executing CRM strategies and implementing many business solutions.
Throughout his career he has assisted clients, vendors, and team members with business processes, requirements, project management, quality assurance, business cases and best practices. Before founding Solvis, he was the Regional Domain Partner for Customer Management Solutions in Latin America for Cambridge Technology Partners. Jesús is also co-founder of Customers Forever, LLC, a company dedicated to promote CRM in Latin America.
Jesús is co-founder of the Social Media Club Mexico City.
CRMIdol Judge for the third year.
Current and past Social CRM Engagements:
- Social Command Centers integrating social media monitoring tools with traditional CRM solutions.
- Community Platform implementations.
- Social Media Conversation Maps to identify Social CRM use cases.
- Social CRM strategies.
- Social CRM Package Selections.
- Working with Digital Agencies in the integration of CRM use cases.
- Working with Call Center Outsourcers/BPOs to integrate social media technologies.
- Speaker, Influencer and Analyst for many Social CRM and CRM vendors in the Americas
- Speaker at many US and Latin American conferences.
Best way to contact me: http://www.doodle.com/jesushoyos