Training manager, Project Manager, and PR Specialist in Warsaw, Polska
Looking for an expert in PR, film, education and international partnerships? This would be me! With 15 years of experience in various educational, social, cultural and audiovisual projects management and promotion, I can take on the responsibility for your activities as well!
My expertise includes European projects (MEDIA, Creative Europe, Erasmus+ and its predecessors, 'Europe for Citizens') design and implementation, as well as consultancy and training skills in fields of international projects management and promotion. In my work for EU Programmes Polish national agencies and offices, I proved my organizational abilities, team leadership and management competencies as well as strong writing and communication skills.
- I wrote and edited almost 60 publications such as leaflets, brochures, articles, booklets, webpages
- was involved in projects run by well-known Polish NGOs (such as Comenius Foundation for Child Development, Rural Development Foundation, Association for Creative Initiatives ‘ę’, Centre for Citizenship Education, or TechSoup Foundation), as well as big cultural and educational institutions operating internationally (Foundation for the Development of the Education System, Adam Mickiewicz Institute)
- worked for European networks established by European Commission (Lifelong Learning Programme and Erasmus+ National Agencies, Europe for Citizens Contact Points, Creative Europe Desks)
- developed, curated and organized an average of 20 trainings, presentations and seminars yearly, including international events with participation of European experts, on topics such as innovation and creativity, film education, TV Series
- for 11 years I consulted an average of 20-40 European projects yearly covering funding schemes such as film festivals, theatrical distribution, distribution online, films and games development, tv programming, film education, networks of towns, town twinning, civil society projects, european remembrance, school partnerships, strategic partnerships in education
- for another 11 years I worked as an English-Polish and Polish-English interpreter at Warsaw Film Festival
- in my free time, I dance charleston and authentic jazz, draw and... bike to work
- I speak Italian!
For my CV in Polish and English language versions - click 'hire me' button.
Below you will find my social media profiles, LinkedIn page with links to my work and Creative Europe Desk Polska YouTube channel with videos from various conferences I had an honour to conduct.