Project Manager in Seattle, Washington
– Present (5 years 7 months)
Director of I.T. AllianceCare
• Oversee a staff of 2 Network Administrators, 6 Help Desk Engineers and 2 Developer (SQL DBA).
• Technical leader for a large multi-zone Citrix farm with 800+ concurrent users and 43 Citrix servers in 2 datacenters. Build, setup and 24x7 on-call support of Citrix presentation server 4.0 and XenApp 4.5 farms, password manager 4.x, Web Interface, Installation Manager, SQL DataStore and Terminal Services running on VMWARE ESX. Research, build and test virtualization (Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware ESX Server and Citrix XenServer). Technologies. Build, Test, Deploy and P2V of XenApp 4.5 (Win2003) and XenApp 5.0 (Win2008 R2) Virtual Machines on VMware ESX 4.0. Migrate Citrix XenApp 4.5 farm, Password Manager and Web Interface servers. Lead team to virtualize Exchange Server 2010 and p2v Windows Servers on VMware ESX.
• Accountable for the function's budgets and approves related capital expenditures
• Evaluate, select, train and develop systems and programming personnel. Manage wage, salary and individual performance within the department.
• Design the Integration between Carewatch, Cerner and Visitrax into the Payroll system (Great Plains) and provide business solutions with main providers as CDW, Microsoft, CERNER and CECC (McKesson).
• Experience in GUI or web-based Microsoft development environments using .NET Framework, Visual Studio .NET, including ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, and SQL Server(stored procedures, triggers)
• Oversee the design, development and maintenance of a comprehensive IS disaster recovery plan. In charge of budget management and cost control across branches.
• Operational Control for Web applications, Great Plains and Blackberry systems.