Karan Rawat ✔
Dwarka, Delhi, India
Karan Rawat Is A Google Certified Digital Marketing Professional, Blogger, Coxcomb,Single, Human & A Proud #Garhwali❤ Celebrate His Birthday On15th Of July.
Currently Generating Real Time Leads & Enquiries For A Tech Support Company. I am Responsible To Generate Calls From USA & Canada.
· Getting clients sites higher on the search engine results.
· Actively researching, testing and proposing new approaches to improving search engine rankings.
· Selecting search phrases and choosing keywords.
· Advising and training up clients on the basics of search engine optimization so they can look after their own websites.
· Implementing online search strategies.
· Analyzing search results via Web Analytics and other specialist software.
· Optimizing websites and landing pages.
· External link building with relevant high quality third party websites and directories.
· Internal link building within sites.
· Building relationships with other SEO professionals.
· Constant evaluation of keywords.
· Searching for and finding suitable domain names for clients.
· Providing remote support, advice and tips to clients.
· On Page and Off Page Optimization.
· Organizing research and surveys.
· Carrying out competitor research.
· Writing articles for customers and posting them on relevant blogs, forums and websites.
· Mentoring junior staff.
· Staying up to date with the latest developments in the SEO field.
· Thorough understanding of E-commerce.
· Knowledge of video search, blogging, twittering, web usability, site design, conversion rates, geo targeting, and ranking methods etc.
· Extensive understanding of how to follow compliance guidelines and avoid black hat techniques that can damage a client’s website.
· Email marketing, e-newsletters and campaigns.
· Social media campaigns.
· Understanding of mobile technologies.
· Content writing.
· Possessing basic HTML skills.
· Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and of using CMS.
· Able to priorities work according to importance.
· Excellent communication skills for client facing meetings.
· Willing to work off site at clients offices.
· Able to explain SEO concepts to non technical people including audiences.
· Possessing a analytical mind.
· Self motivated and ambiti