Budding social entrepreneur by trade, fighter of crime by night, I'm driven by a desire to make the world a happier place.
In real life, I have a healthy addiction to smiling, traveling, and comedy.
On paper, I doodle quite a bit. Here's some past scribbles:
- Worked at the Unreasonable Institute with 22 entrepreneurs from 17 different countries all dedicated to solving the world's biggest problems.
- Talked at TEDx about Cuba
- Sold Encyclopedias door-to-door on a purple bicycle for 80+hrs/wk
- Co-taught an English class for women leaving the sex trade in San José, Costa Rica
- Helped found an active non-profit, Que Lo Que
If I can help you out, let me know!