- Certified in ITIL, Dell Systems Expert (Desktop, Laptop and servers), MCP, CATIA Systems Administrator and IBM Desktops and Laptops.
- 9 years experience Setting up and supporting VPN’s, LANs and WANs
- Hold Current C1 Security Clearance
- Extensive knowledge of windows server 2000, 2003, 2008, and Core systems with virtual server creation and maintenance (Hyper-V).
- Familiar with Blackberry Handheld and Enterprise server setup and maintenance.
- Proficient in windows 2000 professional, XP, Vista and Windows 7 operating systems.
- Working knowledge of Visual Basic scripting and programming, AS400 user support, Lotus Notes/Domino installation and maintenance support of application.
- Provided advanced network troubleshooting in a large complex environment, consisting of many different Ministries’ across Ontario.
- Exchange 2003, 2007 and Terminal Service support (running on Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008) serving between 50-60,000 users, and large Data Centers (approximately 2-3000 servers in size).
- Preformed Network Design and support for Medium to Large Companies
- Maintained local servers and monitored operations both remotely and on-site.
- Provide SQL Server setup and support and EDI Support.
- Provided support for Blackberry Devices, Enterprise server Accounts, and Blackberry Servers to a base of approximately 30-40,000 users
Network Administrator\ Support and Systems Technician
- Setup, monitored and Maintained LAN’s, WANS across Canada, US and global locations in multiple countries
- Planned designed network upgrades for multiple locations
- Installed and maintained VoIP systems
- Provided AS-400 User and hardware support.
- Firewall configuration, installation and support
- Planed, maintained small to large Active Directory structures