Born and raised in Chicago, IL, King Green comes hard with crossover music that any age or gender can enjoy. King Green is an environmentally conscious recording artist that brings music that is cinematic and relies heavily on theme, which helps to create a visual experience for the listener.
King Green’s goal is to be the artist for the music lover who is looking for variety. The topics and conversations in the music are not the typical choices of artists heard on the radio lately.
King Green began taking steps to push his music endeavors to a professional level in 2008. His determination to learn and understand music and film production from the inside out lead him to become a student of the largest and most diverse private arts and media college in the nation: Columbia College Chicago. After 2 years as an undergraduate, he decided to take it to the next level by enrolling into an 18 month program for sound and audio engineering at the Los Angeles Recording & Film School in Los Angeles California, which he completed in 2012.
King Green has taken an active role in his music career by attending high caliber industry func¬tions and performing at various shows and events such as:
• Feature on MTV.com for his music video “Reign” in 2014
• “Reign” was also featured in a film called “White T”
• King Green attended the 2011 Oscars (Los Angeles, CA) where he interviewed celebrities on the red carpet
• Performing at the Wild Orchid Fashion Show (Nov 2010-Chicago) covered by NBC News (Green’s image was featured on the front page of NBC.com)
• Performed at the legendary Viper Room in Hollywood, CA
• Performed at The Roxy in Los Angeles, CA
Living and breathing the Los Angeles experience on a daily basis has inspired Green, and
this King now knows without a doubt that the entertainment industry is ready for the musical contributions he and his court has to offer. As an artist and student who stays in tune with the ever changing music and film industry, King Green simply wants to offer a level of excitement for fans of music that has been absent since the glory days of The King of Pop. Follow him on Twitter at: @KingGreenMusic