Krzysztof "Chris" Kowalczyk
VC in Warsaw, Poland
Founder/Managing Partner at an early stage VC fund HardGamma Ventures. Mentor and investor with Springboard and Techstars London.
- Appvetica (GammaRebels #1, exited)
- Blastlab / IndoorNavi
- CARV (HAX graduate, ongoing successful Kickstarter kck.st/1TSceY4)
- Codility (SC'09 & TC Europas'10 winner, exited)
- Entropy Investments Ltd
- Filmaster (HackFwd, acquired by Samba.tv)
- IntelClinic NeuroOn (GammaRebels #2, LeWeb'13 winner, successful Kickstarter http://kck.st/1gSyxIN, SXSW'16 ReleaseIt winner)
- Macoscope (exited)
- Manubia / PricePanorama
- SHOWROOM (NOAH'2014 7VPD 3rd place)
- Springboard / Techstars London
Founder of HardGamma Consulting (Polish management consultancy with the focus on TMT companies and technology startups). Worked for Procter&Gamble, Lycos Europe / Lycos Poland and McKinsey&Co. Former MIS lecturer with Warsaw Executive MBA (Carlson School of Management, U. of Minnesota). Member of Mensa Poland and a founding member of Internet Society (ISOC) Poland.