Manager and Consultant
- NONPROFIT ARTS
- SMALL BUSINESS
- MARKETING AND SALES
I have 25 years of experience designing and managing telephone sales and fundraising campaigns for nonprofit arts organizations. I also have 10 years of experience in small business marketing. My priority is representing your mission and achieving your revenue and customer service goals.
I genuinely love my work and have a documented record of success.
Please reach me at:
Expert management of telemarketing campaigns for nonprofit arts organizations.
Successfully transitioned all campaigns to work-from-home in 2020.
Consistent achievement of ticket sales and fundraising goals.
Additional marketing and communication consultation for small businesses and civic groups.
"Laurin has such incredible knowledge and expertise when it comes to managing a team of telesales and telefunding callers … she was able to motivate the callers to hit goals over and over again…”
"...excellent campaign manager, very focused on sales and collaborative with the client."
"...her intellectual insights and gracious manner would always add to the success of any campaign/project."
"...trusted Laurin to be our public face on social media and newsletters ... also responsible for all of our website and email administration..."
"...understanding of the needs and dynamics of a team environment and what those working under her require to succeed."
"...has been a joy to work with."
"...an intelligent, results-oriented, customer focused professional and an excellent manager."
SALES & FUNDRAISING:
- Handel and Haydn Society (Current)
- Celebrity Series of Boston (Current)
- New York University
- Long Island University
- Baruch College
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
- Stamford Center for the Performing Arts
- New York Philharmonic
- Boston Ballet
- American Repertory Theater
SMALL BUSINESS MARKETING:
- Bondir Restaurant, Cambridge, MA (Current)
- Inman Square Neighborhood Assoc., Cambridge, MA (Current, Volunteer Board Chair)
- Nature Stage, Watertown, MA
- Marilyn Rodman Performing Arts Center, Foxboro, MA
- Earth and Moon Design, Suffern, NY