Lee Glynn is an experienced Senior Business Advisor with over 14 years experience within the Recruitment Industry.
He has Extensive knowledge and experience of all frameworks and business models utilised by the NHS & Private sectors.
Lee has always managed to grow and develop any organisation he has been involved with no matter how successful the organisation was before his involvement. His attention to detail is what forms his success within the recruitment industry.
Below are some of his working attributes.
- Training and Staffing Development (L&D)
- Implementing Tenders and Winning Frameworks & Contracts
- Business Development at Senior Level
- Day to Day Operations
- Strategic Accounting
- Recruiting Internal Staff
- Implementing Strategic Growth Plans to Increase Sales Turnover and Gross Profit
- Implementing Annual Budgets and P&L
- Identifying Missed Opportunities and Implementing Structures to Maximise True Potential
- Weekly, Monthly and Annual Staff Reviews (Implementing all KPI)
Lee's specialties include both NHS & Private sector recruitment covering Locum and Permanent vacancies for:
- Doctors all grades and specialties, including winning contracts and frameworks - Government Procurement Services (GPS), London Procurement Partnership and HealthTrust Europe
- The complete Allied Health & Health Science spectrum of recruitment, including winning frameworks buying solutions (now GPS), London Procurement Partnership and HealthTrust Europe
- General Practitioners & Nurses - Including winning frameworks buying solutions (now GPS), London Procurement Partnership (London Regional Agency) and HealthTrust Europe
Lee is very committed and passionate about his work and will always strive for 200% in his performance and results.
For more information please feel free to contact him.