A passionate and experienced drummer, I am looking to expand my student base and seek fresh tuition opportunities with new players and students. I have several years of tuition experience (both privately and through music schools), and also a wealth of live and studio experience with various artists.
A confident teacher with methods of proven success, I am able to cover and enjoy teaching most modern styles of music to students of all ages and abilities (from 6-year-old new starters right through to veteran touring players twice my age, and everything in between!) .
I can offer style studies in:
• Heavy metal
• Drum N' Bass
• R n' B
Also providing specialist technique studies:
• Hand & foot technique - from basic grips to advanced systems such as Moeller method and constant-release kick technique
• Contemporary coordination concepts; independence & interdependence
• Sight reading & rhythm knowledge
In addition, I can also offer my students:
• Rockschool & Trinity Guildhall Grade exam study and preparation (holding a 100% pass rate with Distinction for all my students who enter into Rockschool grade examinations with me)
• Gear maintenance lessons, advice and support (this includes full kit set-up and tuning service)
• Assistance with realistic goal-setting, and creating effective and practical practice schedules
• Audition and examination preparation sessions
• Long-term mentoring and advice on further education/career options
Aside from teaching, I'm also working on my own projects in which I both compose, produce and perform - Beneath Dead Waves and more recently Hellcat Molly. I have also toured extensively with other acts, and am always looking for more artists to collaborate and perform with.
If you would like to collaborate or study withme in the comfort of your own home or studio, please contact me through this site, or alternatively email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for taking the time to check out my profile, and I look forward to hearing from you all soon!