Cammie Hudner

Question: Do I need a license/registration for Motorized bicycle or 50cc gas moped scooter in CA?

Do i need to register or obtain a license for the above 2 vehicles in California. I tried to call DMV but it really takes forever. I can't seem to find that info on the website either. Thanks

BEST ANSWER: Try this site where you can compare quotes from different companies: INSUREINFO.US