Writer and Editor in Oklahoma
I write, edit and my work straddles both communications / marketing and journalism. My story is a work in progress. Help me write it, and let me help you write yours. I wear a lot of hats, including as:
* Communications director for NBC Oklahoma, an outstanding community bank (full-time)
* Columnist, 20-40-60 etiquette (40-plus contributor)
* Columnist, On the Town events and cultural column, The Journal Record
* Freelance writer and editor, including for 405 Magazine, Science Museum Oklahoma, University of Oklahoma and others.
* Mother to three awesome children, now mostly grown.
I can take photos, handle basic design and update your website. I love my family, Oklahoma, creative types and all things that enrich our communities.
Get in touch.