I'm a senior at the University of Missouri in the School of Journalism. I will be graduating in May of 2014 with a dual degree in journalism and psychology, and a minor in business.
I am seeking a full-time position in digital/social media strategy or account management/planning at an advertising agency.
I am currently an Account Manager for AdKarma, supply-side platform company in Columbia, MO.
I am also a Content Marketing Specialist and Liaison for YAYA Connection and MOJO Ad.
Summary of my professional experience:
- Curating content and developing digital strategy for YAYA Connection in conjunction with MOJO Ad.
- Authored a psychological research study on the effects of advertising on preschool children's preference for toys.
- Served as the Social Media/Interactive Specialist on MOJO Ad in 2013 and was a part of the winning advertising campaign for the world's largest retailer (Walmart).
- Managed and coordinated party and group events at a local pottery and ceramics studio.
- Taught at a state funded daycare and executed curriculum for children aged 0-12 years old.
- Analyzed and authored over 40 stories for Newsy.com. Drove traffic to the website and mobile/tablet applications by social media marketing.
- Designed, copy edited and maintained a weekly column for The Maneater.
- Interned and reported at the San Antonio Express News.