I am a mother - first and foremost. My daughter is my primary source of inspiration. I am an athlete. I seek the suck. If I suck at it, I'll work on it. When it comes to fitness, I get amped about things that most people avoid. I strive on performance and celebrate small victories. 5 pounds heavier, a few seconds faster, 1 inch higher - every milestone.
I am a trainer. I walk the walk and talk the talk. I practice what I preach. And practice makes permanent. I am not perfect, though, nor do I seek perfection. I maintain balance. I enjoy my life. Life is about evolving into the best version of you and harmonizing with your community.
I am a student of life. Still learning. Still growing. If you are ready & driven to make changes to your sedentary life and need me to be your catalyst toward that change- I AM YOUR COACH.
Additional info on my credentials:
- ACSM - Health Fitness Specialist
- NSCA - Certified Sport Conditioning Specialist
- USAW - Olympic Weightlifing Sports Performance Coach
- AFAA - Group Fitness & Kickboxing
- CrossFit L1
- Zumba - Basic & B2
- Forza Samurai Sword
- Registed Massage Therapist
- MS, Kinesiology & Health, University of Texas, San Antonio
- BS, Kinesiology, University of Texas, San Antonio