Denis Jacob Machado
Postdoctoral Researcher in Charlotte, Estados Unidos
I am a bioinformatician and phylogeneticist, working to close the gap between basic and applied science.
Click here to download my complete CV.
• 2013–2018: Doctor – Bioinformatics, Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
• 2016–2017: Visiting research scholar at The University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Department of Genomics and Bioinformatics
• 2010–2012: Master – Zoology, Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
• 2006–2009: Bachelor – Biological Sciences, Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
• 2000–2002: Technical Education – Informatics, Escola Técnica Estadual (ETE)