My Twitter profile felt naked without a website link. A link which used to direct to my blog, back when I still kept one. But I stopped writing and it seemed kind of ridiculous to have a link to a blog that was sorely neglected. So here I am, blogless but no longer linkless.
I work here as a Community Manager & Blog Editor. Part of that means managing those social media profiles so mine are often neglected (classic shoeless cobbler's children.)
Fun tidbits about me:
- I have lived the bulk of my life in the South but I do not have a southern accent (mostly) but my favorite word is y'all.
- I still think in "blog posts" even though I have not written a personal one in over a year. I start blog posts in my head on a daily basis. But never finish them. Which may be why I stopped writing...
- I make incredible chocolate chip cookies.
- My first and middle names are Hawaiian.
- I have never broken a bone or been stung by a bee/wasp. (A trend I sincerely hope never ends.)
- I am married to my high school sweetheart.
- I can not whistle.