Name: Mohammed ALLAN
Date and place of birth: January 01, 1985, Syria
Address: Boulevard d'Avroy , 4000 Liege, Belgium
2010- present: PhD thesis - Holocene paleoenvironmental reconstructions from speleothem and peat bog archives: Natural vs anthropogenic impact. Supervisor: Dr. N. Fagel (ULg). University of Liège, Belgium.
August 2008: Msc in Geology. University of Liège, Belgium.
August 2006: Bsc in Geology. University of Damascus, Syria.
Language: Arabic (mother tongue), French (fluent knowledge), English (functional knowledge).
- Experience in team working
- Experience in the field of peat geochemistry (coring, clean sampling, analysis);
- Maintenance of a class-100 clean air cabinet, design of home made chromatographic
- ICP-MS, HR-ICP-MS: Major and trace elements in bulk sediments
- Basic Experience in peat macrofossils preparation and identification for 14C analysis;
- Good knowledge of: Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.