Marcio C. de C. Dupont
Consultant and Designer in São Paulo, Brasil
I am an innovation + design consultant (design for social impact) , living in São Paulo, Brazil after 15 years of living and working abroad.
Design professional experience in the United States, United Kingdom, México, Brazil, with in-depth knowledge of European, American and Latam design cultures, innovation, inclusive and sustainability issues.
Fluent English, Native Spanish, Native Portuguese
Brazilian and Mexican Citizenship.
1. Design and development of innovative and sustainable product, services, business models (Circular Economy)
2. Universal design (All range of users)
3. Innovation in the value chain from client´s brief to design + engineering + market + consumer + reverse logistics
4. Social Innovations (helping communities through basic design and engineering knowledge to generate jobs and profits)
5. Inclusive Design ( people with disabilities)
6. Healthcare Design (doctors and patient needs)
Sustainable Product Design Science Masters Degree Programme at Bournemouth University, England (with distinction)
Industrial Design Bachelors Degree at UAM University, Mexico City
One year of Product Design Bachelors Degree at Mackenzie University, São Paulo,Brazil
Updated profile September 2017
Visit my Coroflot Portfolio
Follow my LinkedIn and visit my "Design Research Portal DRP" below: