Marcio C. de C. Dupont
Consultant and Designer in São Paulo, Brasil
I am a innovation-sustainable-design consultant, living in São Paulo, Brazil after 15 years of living and working abroad.
Design professional experience in the United States, United Kingdom, México, Brazil, with in-depth knowledge of European, American and Latam design cultures, markets, inclusive and sustainability issues.
Fluent English, Native Spanish, Native Portuguese
Brazilian and Mexican Citizenship
1. Design and development of sustainable product - services (Circular Economy)
2. Universal design (All range of users)
3. Ceramic design (form and function innovation)
4. Sustainable Consumption (helping brands to make their consumer more environmental aware)
5. Social Innovations (helping communities through basic design and engineering knowledge)
6.. Inclusive Design ( people with disabilities)
7. Healthcare Design (doctors and patient needs)
Sustainable Product Design Science Masters Degree Programme at Bournemouth University, England (with distinction)
Industrial Design Bachelors Degree at UAM University, Mexico City
One year of Product Design Bachelors Degree at Mackenzie University, São Paulo, Brazil.
Updated profile - 2017 January
>Since 2009, Design curator finding the best INDUSTRIAL DESIGN RESOURCES ONLINE.