- international primary educator: Canada, Yemen, Azerbaijan, Germany, China
- avid walker and reader (I walk to school each day listening to a book on my iphone)
- favourite activity after a long and engaging day at school: going into 'lock down' with my family in our house, a nice meal, a good conversation and an early bedtime!
- favourite activity at school: being awed and inspired by my students every day
- love to talk about: learning and different approaches to learning, opposing ideas
- wishes: to be fearless, to fail, to pick myself up and try again, to walk the talk.