Amichai Naveh Marmor
Hi, nice to meet you!
I'm 35 years old and live in a small place near Jerusalem, Israel.
I have a B.A in Communications from Netanya Academic College along with several selected software engineering courses at Jerusalem College of Engineering. After finishing my studies I went on to pursue my dream, working in the digital game development industry. Today I have 8 years of experience in the industry spanning a wide variety of roles:
- Game Designer and Producer - Playtech
- Founder - GameDevJLM - The Jerusalem Game Design and Development community
- Assistant Game Producer - Playtech
- Developed a course on Game Design and Development and teaching it at the Hebrew University for the Youth Science Center.
- Co-Founder of GameIS - The Israeli digital game industry association (RA).
- Operations Manager - Playshift.
- Lead QA & Game Designer - Adventure Mob.
- Double Fusion's Game Operations & Testing division manager. Project manager. Ad operations team technical consultant.
In addition, I've produced and actively participated in the Global Game Jam event for the past four years.
"Object Space" - a game I co-designed - had won best game award in Global Game Jam 2010 - Israel.
Over the past few years I've devoted considerable time to independent study, concentrating on game design and production. In addition, I attained some knowledge studying Game Design theories and practices, as well as Unity 3D, UDK and Unreal Engine 4 skill sets through books and other resources.
As a gamer who played almost every major title for over 25 years - I've grown along side an ever evolving industry which is considered today as the largest medium in the world making over 72 billion dollars a year in revenue worldwide.
Games I worked on (PC\PS3):
• Mortal Kombat
• Deus Ex: Human Revolution
• Driver: San Francisco
• Pro Evolution Soccer 2010-12
• NBA 2K10-12
• Dead to Rights: Retribution
• MX vs. ATV: Reflex
• Virtua Tennis: Ace
• Top Spin 4
• Superstar Racing
• Power Soccer
• Cocktail Run (IOS)
I'm always looking to try new ventures, l