My name is Martin Röll. I come from Luxembourg, and live in Dresden, Germany.
I work with Structure & Process, an collaboration consulting and organisational development company.
- help entrepreneurs, especially consultants, coaches and other people in the helping professions rethink their business, improving finances, fees, client relationships, marketing and sales.
- coach and mentor people of all walks of life, helping them find out what they want from life and what to do about it.
- eat, breathe, dance and teach contact improvisation.
On a more private side, I
- have become somewhat of an activist around non-binary gender awareness.
- provide relationship advice for people in non-monogamous, open, polyamorous and other unusual relationships
- get on people's nerves with a zen-buddhist view on things sometimes. Forgive me.
I have a past as a startup founder, an IT project manager, an e-business consultant, and as a Buddhist Monastic. I enjoy talking about past, present and future very much and will do so at very great length if you ask me. I function best in situations that are weird or unclear
If you'd like to get in touch, please do it: I generally like people and will probably enjoy you. Business proposals welcome, if you have some patience: I am usually quite filled up with work, but alway happy to consider new possibilities. Looking forward to hearing from you.