Max L Lingo DDS
Dr. Lingo discovered he had a natural talent for understanding the contour, structure and function of natural teeth when he worked as a dental lab technician in college. Graduating dental school with honors, Dr. Lingo began his dental practice at 1000 Diamond Avenue. Due to the Diamond Avenue expansion, in December 2005 Dr. Lingo relocated his practice to 3323 Mariner Drive, at the intersection of Oak Hill and Lynch Roads.