Graduated as a bachelor of ICT with the study Media Technology in 2009, now working on innovative projects at Trend8.
Specialties: Digital media, mobile internet, concept design, interaction & crossmedia design, branding & virals, usability, (serious) game development, gamification, mhealth (QS), singularity, innovation & trends, event organization, marketing & promotions, creative thinking.
- Marketing & Concept Design at Trend8
- Co-Organizer SU NL & SU Summit Europe - http://global.singularityu.org/summits/amsterdam/
- Contributor/Researcher for the book 'Exponential Organizations' - http://exponentialorgs.com
- Secretary at the Startup Foundation - http://startupfoundation.co
- Part of the SU NL Team, which sets up yearly events for Dutch alumni to build awareness about exponential technologies and holds competitions to mobilize great Dutch minds to participate in the SU GSP 10 week summer program - www.singularityuniversity.nl
- Part of the LSM Rotterdam Team, which brought the successful Lean Startup principles to the mainland of Europe. Ultimately evolved into Evolv Weekend, which is active in multiple cities in Europe. - www.evolv.es
- Leading project manager for Vodafone Mobile Clicks 2009-2011 (Largest mobile internet startup competition in the world: 225.000 Euro prize money for mobile start-ups in 7 countries)
- Worked as a Microsoft Student Partner (MSP) on promoting the Microsoft Imagine Cup in 2009. Mentored the HRO team of 2009, which won second prize - www.imaginecup.com-
Winner of the United Nations World Summit Youth Award in Monterrey, Mexico in 2009 and finalist at the Microsoft Imagine Cup 2008 World Final in Paris, France with my own game concept 'Guardian of Eden'. - www.guardianofeden.nl