Marc de Jaime i Bruguera
In his career he has held senior positions in operational management and technical direction and has a great knowledge of the overall development process of a project.
Its values are a great qualification and experience in management and leadership, a multipurpose and multidisciplinary profile and has a strong analytical skills and global vision aimed at identifying and analyzing new opportunities, markets and strategies.
It also has a good knowledge and experience in relation to public authorities and models of public-private currently being member of various technical comissions in the energy field.
He has also actively participated in the development and promotion of R&D+i for the Ministry of Science and Technology (MCYT) - CDTI
- Industrial Engineer, Electro-Mechanical double major, School of Industrial and Aeronautic Engineering of Terrassa (1999).
- Master Postgraduate in Occupational Risk Prevention (Health, Safety, Ergonomics and Psychology).
- Postgraduate Training in Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency
- Graduate Training and Efficiency Savings
- PDD Postgraduate Training in Management Skills and Innovation, as well as team management.
- Auditor Management Systems Energy Efficiency EN16.001