Bookkeeping and Business Mangagement in Portland, Oregon
As an experienced freelance bookkeeper, grant writer and fundraiser, I can assist your company or non-profit with my social entrepreneurial background and organizational mindset.
I can assist in the full gamut of a non-profit or small business needs; from development to bookkeeping assistance, strategic consultation, writing, editing, design and production. I will work directly with you to help you organize your backend business needs with minimal oversight so you can focus on the bigger picture - your businesses success.
My experience over the years has helped me fine-tune a high level of professionalism and I will bring an ethical, detail oriented project management approach to your business needs.
I myself have an entrepreneurial background having founded Llaves Designs in 2007, a full service custom piñata company. Because of this I bring a creative approach to how we can handle your needs in a strategic and personalized manner.
I am a highly driven individual with impeccable organization, management and communication skills that I look forward to sharing with your business.
• Setup and bookkeeping maintenance in Quickbooks, Xero or Freshbooks
• Training and consultation for Quickbooks, Xero or Freshbooks
• Payroll processing
• Accounts payable (entry, bill paying)
• Accounts receivable (entry, invoicing, deposits, collection)
• Sales tax processing
• Bank reconciliations
• Inventory management
• Financial statement preparation
• Grant writing
• Event and fundraising consultation
• Budgeting and reporting assistance
• Cultural Data Project assistance
• Sales Force and other data base entry and assistance
• General administration and organizational assistance
All rates will be determined after initial meetings with clients and discussions of their needs.
$35 to $65