Ascot, Bershire UK
Why ROI? One of my Linkedin recommendations explains:
“Matt called his business ROI because he's a marketer who really understands return on investment. He's a genuine entrepreneur…”
Another Linkedin recommendations says:
"Matt knows how to make brands profitable. He has a deep understanding of how digital marketing gives a competitive edge."
Set up digital marketing consultancy ROI in 2002 after a rewarding career in the car industry with Toyota & Lexus and Rolls-Royce & Bentley, where I was Head of Global Comms.
ROI blue chip brand highlights:
• Silverstone Circuit – developed a successful affinity programme for Silverstone, attracting £100 million inward investment by Porsche Cars
• Amazon.co.uk - created an innovative and highly profitable package-insert marketing channel
• Amstrad – exclusive Amstrad emailer advertising rights. Concept developed into Lord Sugar’s Amscreen Global digital media network
Outstanding start-up success with:
• ingenie (named in the Wonga Future 50 in its first year)
• Lenstore (ranked 10th in 2012 Virgin Fast Track 100 League Table)
• Zopa (winner of the Smarta 100 Award for the UK’s most disruptive businesses)
• Net-a-Porter (award winning luxury brand retailer)
Founder of talkaboutdebt – the online charity debt community which disrupted the debt industry.
INGENIE CASE STUDY (Jan. 2011 – March 2013)
ingenie is black box car insurance start-up brand for 17-25s, backed by Gary Lineker and Sir Frank Williams.
Began with me working one day a week as a consultant and ended as full-time CMO, achieving spectacular results and genuinely disrupting the car insurance industry:
• 90% of insurance premium revenue generated online via ingenie.com
• Outstanding visitor to quote conversion rates - 600% above industry benchmarks
• Industry-leading cost per quote and cost per acquisition levels
HOW CAN I HELP YOU?
Please feel free to get in touch to see how we might work together to improve your own brand’s performance.