Michael Tarnowski Plays-In-Business.com
Short & Lean:
Founder "Plays-In-Business.com" - Agile Coach, Process Improvement Consultant (CMMI, ISO 15504) - Business Facilitator (LEGO Serious Plays, Innovation Games) - Actor/Director (Stage Acting & Business Plays)
IT management consulting:
- Process improvement implementations (CMMI consulting, ISO 15504 & AutomotiveSPiCE Assessor);
- ITIL-, Prince2- and Cobit certified., Business alignment and process maturity leverage of core processes;
- Product development, quality assurance & management, systems operation, change management and requirement management / engineering, supplier management – in line with corporate- or IT-governance rules.
- Design and implementation of suitable process modes.
- Organisational change management and transformation projects (C-, department, and project level)
Scrum Master, Agile adaption & transition, Agile Games facilitor, certified Innovation Games facilitator (certified Collaboration Architect), Trained Lego Serious Play facilitator, supporting team building.
Automotive, aerospace / aviation, airlines, air traffic management, defence, banking / finance, logistics, software development, tourism.
Management 3.0, Scrum, Agile Coaching, Innovation Games Facilitator, CMMI, ISO 15504, SPiCE, Prince2, CobiT, AutomotiveSPiCE, Business Theatre, Business Plays
Photo: Tim Morgan, flickr