Dr. Michael Dadson
Therapist and Clinical Counselor in 20103 40 Ave #109, Langley Twp, BC V3A 2W3
Dr. Michael Dadson (Mike Dadson), earned his Ph.D. in counselling psychology from the University of British Columbia in 2013, specializing in PTSD recovery.
Dr. Dadson has an extensive history treating first responders such as police, military, firemen, veterans and other first responders.
Dr Dadson also treats trauma/PTSD, father relationship injuries, depression, anxiety, eating disorders, and provides individual, family and couples counselling.
Dr. Dadson served as an Adjunct Professor at the University of British Columbia, and as an advisor to the Centre for Group Counselling and Trauma from 2014 -2018.
Dr. Dadson has a deep belief in the human capacity to transform.
“Research has shown that human growth happens best when individuals have access to authentic understanding, support, respect, and skilled therapeutic intervention counselling session”, states Dr Dadson.
For Dr. Dadson's Press Releases, follow the links below:
- Michael Dadson Launches Counselling Clinic to Address PTSD, Depression and Anxiety in Frontline Workers and Veterans
- Dr. Michael Dadson, BC Clinical Counsellor, Creates YouTube Channel to Address Top Mental Health Challenges
- B.C. Clinical Counsellor Available to Talk About Issues Related to COVID-19 Outbreak
- BC Clinical Counsellor Michael Dadson: Trauma from Pandemic-Related Stressors and Sexual Assault Treatable with Therapy
- Langley, B.C. Clinical Counsellor, Praises Dr. Bonnie Henry, Provincial Health Officer
- Michael Dadson, Langley Clinical Counsellor, Cites U.N. Report Linking Youth Depression, Anxiety to COVID-19
- Michael Dadson Urges CERB Recipients to Stay Active, Engaged, Seek Counselling if Necessary
- Code-Red for Couples During Pandemic: Dr. Michael Dadson Advises Balancing Time Spent Together, Apart
- Dr. Michael Dadson Urges First Responders to Seek Help for Depression, PTSD
- Dr. Michael Dadson: “Socially Connected but Physically Distant” Vs. “Social Distancing”