San Francisco, CA
Michael is a serial entrepreneur and has been a founder or executive at four startups:
- Vontu - Co-founder and VP of Products - $350M acquisition by Symantec.
- Kana - VP of Engineering, employee #2 - 1999 IPO
- I/PRO - Director of Engineering, employee #2 - $200M acquisition by Engage
- Pipewise - Founder and CEO
Mike has also worked with the following organizations:
- Benchmark Capital - EIR in 2002 and 2009
- Symantec - CTO of the Enterprise Group, General Manager, DLP group 2007-2009 (post merger)
- Averail - Board of Directors, 2011-
- StartX - Mentor and lecturer, 2010-
- Zendesk - Board of Directors, 2010
- Goldman Sachs - Mike started his career at Goldman in New York and London.
Mike is a frequent contributor to Quora, and his writing has been featured in Forbes and Huffington Post.