Curious in Toronto
Are you making a difference in the week of managers and their teams in social purpose ?
- collaborative planning & decision processes
- organizational effectiveness, team development
- workshopped strategy design & implementation
- “thought partner” & coach for front-line managers
I'm seeking to compare notes with other practitioners doing this work, and how we might support each other to contribute to more social purpose projects. Book a call above or email [email protected]
Do you have supportive conversations with change managers, project managers, sponsors - on top of your content expertise? Does this describe it?
My super-power is identifying possibility through conversation. As a leader, I engage colleagues to reimagine what is possible, and how we might get there. My work now includes supporting leaders to run their own change projects.
Showing up with curiosity and respect is important to me – in consulting, health, finance and not-for-profit sectors. Looking forward to learning from each other!
- London School of Economics - MSc Social & OrgPsych
- Gestalt Institute |UofT Solutions-Focused Coaching
- MaRS - Lean Startup Entrepreneurship
- University of Saskatchewan - Bachelors of Commerce
- UW Madison School of Business - Lean Six Sigma LSS