Salvo Migration

Migration Agent in Brisbane, Australia

Read my blog

Migration Lawyers in Brisbane’s CBD and experts in all areas of Migration Law. As Migration Lawyers, Migration Agents and Migration Consultants we can assist in Sponsored Visas (457, ENS, RSMS), Skilled Visas (189 Independent Visa, 190 Skilled Visa, 489 Regional Visa, 485 Graduate Visas), Partner Visas (De Facto Visas, Marriage Visas, Prospective Marriage & Fiancé Visas), Parent, Child and Business Visas – just to name a few! As Migration Lawyers in Brisbane, we can also represent you and your family for any Migration Review Tribunal appeals, should you have had a visa Refused or Cancelled.

Should you engage Salvo Migration, we will ensure that you are provided accurate advice about your visa options to migrate to Australia. From there, we will represent you and your family throughout the entire Visa Application process with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection until a decision is made on your application. Importantly, Visa Applications can take months to prepare and process with a vast range of documentation and evidence required to satisfy specific Visa Criteria. Accordingly, Salvo Migration will guide and be with you every step of the way, ensuring that all necessary information is provided to the Australian Government in order to maximize your chances of a successful visa outcome.

As Migration Lawyers in Brisbane, you can also rest assured our legal training and expertise goes beyond a simple Post Graduate Diploma in Migration Law. We stand for a high customer care driven approach, keeping things clear and simple (as evidenced by our website design - its on purpose!) and ensuring that we make things as easy as possible for our clients while maximizing their chances for success. After all, unlike other businesses that spend thousands on broad marketing campaigns, we are a referral based business, so we are heavily reliant on the kind and positive words of our clients. Should you not be satisfied with our professional services, you can report your complaints to the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority, however we are confident that this will never be the case!

For more information visit

MARN 1175200