I am currently looking for a position that will capitalize on my 15+ years of experience in the equestrian world while also challenging me and offering me new opportunities to grow and expand my knowledge.
1989-1991 Goddard College, VT, USA, Journalism/Anthropology
1987-1989 Franklin College, Switzerland, General Studies
2005-present Owner, Trainer and Manager, Grand Prix Dressage Horse, "Romeo".
* Trained the horse to professional level for 10 years. At the same time I had two Jumpers of my own whom I trained and competed on. My main area of interest and expertise is training future prospects as Jumper/Hunters/Dressage.
* Past achievements include: Polish Championships, Debuted at the World Equestrian Games Aachen, Germany, 2006, European Grand Prix Invitational in Sweden, ridden by Żaneta Skowrońska.
* Currently being ridden by Patrycja Gepner, who participated in the European and World Championships, and qualified Romeo for Beijing China 2008 Paralympics, and London UK Paralympics 2012.
* Managed all aspects of Romeo's Grand Prix Dressage career including: maintaining communication with riders and sponsors; making decision regarding Romeo's competition schedule and training routines.
2000-2005 General Manager/ Professional Trainer, Zielona Brama Equestrian Facilities, Gdansk, Poland.
* Bought/sold and professionally trained horses (for both competition and non-sporting use).
* Taught horseback riding classes. This included creating various levels of competency groups and developing training curriculums geared and tailored to the groups/individuals specific needs.
* Managed all aspects of the equestrian activities during yearly summer camps (participants ranged from 9 to 6 years of age), from curriculum development to supervising teaching and training activities.
* Trained young horses and problem horses in the jumper/Hunter/Dressage division for Zielona Brama as well as for private individuals. Coordinated and supervised all facility related activities on a daily basis, including managing, training and supervising a staff of 10+ employees.* Participated in numerous national and international level competitions in the "Jumper" class.
* Helped landscape and build facilities conducive to better living, exercising and competition training for 50-