Small Business Owner, Life Coach, and Volunteer in Bend, Oregon
Healing is the cornerstone to all the things that you want in your life. We must first become WHOLE before we can lead, create, and accept the WHOLEhearted, abundant, successful life we desire. Setting off on the healing journey is scary and can be embarrassing. I've been there, I get it. Sometimes all you can do is put one foot in front of the other, and remember to keep breathing. Contacting me to schedule your first session is a powerful 'small step' towards walking away from all the fear, discontent and disappointment that you are currently experiencing. Join me in the scared space of your healing sessions, beyond all the ideas of wrong and right, where you and I can just sit and be present with your experiences. When we do this, a gentle path of healing will reveal itself.
All coaching sessions take place over the phone or with Skype on your computer, so there is no pressure to leave your house. Having been through several traumas myself, I understand what a big deal it is even to make an appointment. That is why I've made my system really easy. Sessions can take place several times a week or once a month, and usually last 45-60min. Prices vary based on what you can afford. During your free session, we can discuss the details of your healing.
Coaching services are not in any way to be construed as, or a replacement for, psychotherapy, legal counsel, or medical advice. You are responsible for creating your own decisions and results.
As your coach, you can expect me to:
1. Be a partner in bringing out the best, the deepest, and the truest in you
2. Provide safety, encouragement and support; an environment in which you can relax and explore
3. Respect the confidentiality of the agreements we make
4. Expand your view of what is possible and promote discovery of new insights
5. Give you input, straight feedback and operate as a sounding board
6. Listen carefully to what you say and ask questions that increase awareness
7. Be an on-going resource for you in accomplishing your intentions
I expect that you, as my client will:
1. Cultivate a core honesty with yourself
2. Commit yourself to intentions and homework assignments that are truly meaningful and significant to you
3. Be open to my feedback, and keep me honestly informed as to what is and is not working for you
4. Take ownership for your progress and your accomplishments