1. Research Http://Mikebzpo.Bravesites.Com is a fresh online library for further concerning the inner workings of it. Distribute Directly: Submit your blog via Googles free distributing form. http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl
2. Publish your sitemap to Google. http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/
3. Submit your site to DMOZ, the Open Directory Project. Bear in mind that http://DMOZ.com is run by volunteers; therefore it could take sometime before you're listed and a submission...
People usually ask getting their weblog stated in-the major search engines.
1. Send Directly: Submit your site via Googles free publishing sort. http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl
2. Send your sitemap to Google. http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/
3. Http://Moraleslvbg.Wikispaces.Com includes more about where to think over it. Submit your website to DMOZ, the Open Directory Project. Keep in mind that http://DMOZ.com is run by volunteers; therefore it could take time before you are listed and a distribution does not guarantee record.
4. Obtain a Qualified Backlink: Get connected from the web site that search engines crawl often and add your url to forum signatures. Google states, Google's spiders jump from page to page on the internet via hyperlinks, therefore the more web sites that link to your pages, the more likely it's that we'll locate them easily.
5. You can distribute it manually, if your website isnt already outlined in Googles Blog search engine. Include your website to Googles Blog Search. http://blogsearch.google.com/ping
It usually takes a fresh site about a month before its fully indexed by Google. Google Website Search indices websites by their site feeds, therefore be sure that you publish a site supply.
Take into account that, while the web is dominated by Google, it isnt the only search engine to the web.
Bing Search is one of many main search engines and directories online also, so that you are going to want to send your site to Yahoos Directory. http://add.yahoo.com/fast/add?17051064
It could take eight to ten months before-you are listed in Yahoo.
Aol Site Explorer enables you to examine all the webpages found by Yahoo Search. http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo