Harlem, New York, United States
This is a classic produced back in 1985. I recently completed lyrics for an amazing new song which is currently in production.
My passion is music and sound.
As a teen growing up in New York, I loved the music of the times and I was fascinated with the experiences it created around me. My love for music led me to learn the art of mixing records and I became a mobile DJ. I played music for various events and parties around the city.
During that time, I got a part time job sweeping the floors and selling records at a local record shop. At home, I experimented with re-editing disco hits to create special "mixes", and developed an appetite for the recording studio and mix production.
After earning my first studio credit, my journey into music production and songwriting was underway.
- Single Mix: "He Rose", Raliegh Spruill & Holy Sound (2012)
- Dance Mix: "Let's Hang On" (Mitch Race Poolside Mix), Teresa Torres, (Unreleased) Frostbite Productions (2002)
- Producer, Writer: "Give Into The Music", Henri Greene, Jumpstreet Records (1988)
- Producer, Mixer: "Use Me", Bernice Frazier, Sutra Records (1988)
- Remix: "Through The Night", Gary Brock, Dream Seeker Records (1987)
- Remix: "High Five", Catawba, Razmatazz Records (1987)
- Producer, Writer, Mixer: "Lately", Les Whitaker Jr. (1987) Westside Records, UK (Promo release only)
- Producer, Writer: "Loveline", Diamond Touch, Supertronics Records (1985)
- Producer, Writer, Mixer: "Will You Be The One?", Bernice Frazier, New York Music Company (1985)
- Producer, Writer: "Got to Have a You Injection", Invasion 22, 25 West Records (1983)
- Dub Mix: "Infatuation", Upfront, Silvercloud Records (1983)